- Have you always wanted your child(ren) to play an instrument but never had the money for lessons?
- Are your kids struggling to keep up in band at school, but you can’t afford a tutor?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, then we want to hear from you! Our mission is to provide free music lessons to children who live in Marion County who otherwise would not be able to afford the opportunity of personalized tutoring.
Contact us in one of three ways:
- Use the contact form at the bottom of this site’s front page,
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- Stop by our office at 196 S. Main St., Suite 101 in downtown Marion
Here’s what we need from you to get the ball rolling:
- Your name
- Names & Ages of your children
- Annual gross household income
- What instruments they want to learn
Our only requirements are that you live inside Marion County, your children are between the ages of 6-17, and that your gross annual household income is $50,000 or less. If we are able to fit you with one of our instructors (time and instrument pairing are main factors), we will then contact you for an interview.
Contact us today to be matched up with one of our music instructors. Please allow us some time, though, as this system is new and not fully staffed yet. We apologize if we’re unable to find someone who can teach a specific instrument. However, we will try like the dickens to make it happen – all while keeping with our promise of background checks and quality instruction!
If you have any questions, please e-mail us! email@example.com