Are you a musician?
Do you enjoy teaching?
Do you have a proven track record of teaching?
Can you pass a background check?
Would you be willing to wear a snazzy new polo
with our logo on it?!
If you answered yes to all of these questions, then we want to talk with you! We’re looking for musicians who are willing to teach children in Marion, and we’re willing to pay! Here’s how it works:
Contact us in one of three ways:
- Use the contact form at the bottom of this site’s front page,
- Send an email to email@example.com, or
- Stop by our office at 196 S. Main St., Suite 101 in downtown Marion
Here’s what we need from you to get the ball rolling:
- Your name
- How many years you’ve given lessons
- What instruments you know well enough to teach
- What days/hours you’re available.
We will then contact you for an interview. We’re looking for dependable, reliable people who can pass a background check.
We pay twenty dollars ($20.00) per hour taught. If you have to travel more than 10 miles one-way to the teaching location, we will pay an extra $10.00 (total) for your travel per week.
Contact us today to be added to our database of teaching instructors! Once accepted, we will contact you as soon as someone contacts us to learn any of the instruments you teach! We will spread our client base as evenly as possible among our available talent pool.
If you have any questions, please e-mail us! firstname.lastname@example.org